What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing all company accounts, bank reconciliations, creditors, debtors and payments.
- Managing payroll, RTI, holiday and auto enrolment.
- Managing Cashflow, credit control, invoicing and payment runs.
- Reporting KPIs, creating and managing Management information and reports, working with other departments to create and monitor forecasts and budgets.
- Setting up and running financial processes throughout the business.
What you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Technical knowledge i.e. AAT or equivalent.
- Excellent technical understanding of each of the key financial statements.
- Experience compiling monthly management information.
- Experience in managing budgets and forecasts.
What else we'd love:
- Experience in e-commerce.
- Experience in tech.