Koncepted is a Web3 design company that helps established and emerging brands to develop unforgettable identities, high-performance marketing assets, and product features that tower above the competition. The creative partner to clients like Riot Games, Seedify, Fetch.ai, Gamercraft, R3 and Ember Sword, we’re looking for a talented Senior UI designer to join our fully remote team, where independent thinking and creative collaboration come together to put the wings on brilliant design. Koncepted is a Partyhat subsidiary.
As a Senior UI designer, your focus is to effortlessly guide users through a product's interface using visually striking, interactive elements. You'll take ownership of the UI across web, desktop and mobile, and be responsible for creating all associated mock-ups, iconography, illustrations and other creative assets, tailored to the needs of a diverse range of clients. Working collaboratively with other UI/UX designers, you'll make sure clients and their users enjoy industry-leading UI design for all kinds of products and services.
- Working with the Project Manager assigned to our clients' projects, you'll absorb project briefs thoroughly to understand the requirements of success
- You'll develop mock-ups, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to generate design ideas and communicate them to other designers
- Pitching your vision with conviction to the Project Manager and other stakeholders, you'll consider feedback carefully to produce the best design solutions
- You'll propose and develop the visual look for the project, either from scratch or in conjunction with client-provided resources
- Putting user-first
- You'll manage, coach and support junior designers as needed
- You have multiple years of professional UI design experience for web, desktop and mobile
- From the fundamentals to the latest trends, you know everything there is about graphic design
- You're proficient with prototyping and design tools, including Figma and Sketch
- You know how to visualize concepts and ideas from wireframe to completion
- Whether you're speaking or writing, you have fluent English communication skills
- You enjoy being a team player as well as working independently as needed
- You use your time management skills to multitask, prioritizing as necessary
- You're actively following Web3 developments, including gaming and crypto, and may have an existing understanding of blockchain processes
- You may have previous experience in designing complex dashboard apps for different user roles
You can apply for this position here.